Sunday, February 8, 2009

Going To Give This Blogging A Go At It....

~~I have decided to jump aboard the blogging train and see where it takes me. My 2 daughters do it all the time and talk about how they really enjoy doing it so-I will give it a whirl. I am not sure if I set this up right but here goes.
I tend to be of the serious nature so don't look for much silly stuff from me. I worry about my daughters, our pets-one of whom decided last week to chase a cat and run out in the street and get hit-but miracles of miracles survived-has a broken paw and getting over bumps and bruises-but acts like a whiny child now-I am also worried about this recession/depression-it really scares me. I don't know if my husband will lose his job or not!
Living in Texas we tend to have mild winters so we haven't had the ice/stuff everyone up North has had-you guys are in my thoughts and prayers-but are getting ready to have thunderstorms/possible tornadoes this week-but we need the rain-we have a drought going on!
So bear with me as I try to get used to doing this. You know how it goes, trying to teach an old dog new tricks-going to learn how to do all of this internet stuff yet!

2 comments:

  1. I promise it will get easier.... It just takes some time! And if you want more readers, let me or sissy know and we'll make a button for your page1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with my sister! It does take time. I'm still trying to get my CD blog up with more readers and comments. Also like she said, we can make a button for your page. You'll LOVE It!!

    ReplyDelete